ICP-AES is an analytical technique used for the detection of chemical elements.
|Specification :||- Multi-elements analysis
- A broad dynamic range analyzed from ppb to percent concentration levels
- Charge coupled device (CCD) detector
- Range of wavelength: 167
- 800 nm
- Autosampler: 60 vials (15-mL vials) and 8 vials (50-mL vials)
- Hydride Generator (HVG-1) for high-sensitivity analysis of As, Se, and Sb
- Organic solvents set for non-aqueous phase sample
High sensitivity analysis of chemical elements in Auto-parts industry, Chemicals and Petrochemicals.